125 gallon tank for sale.

pandimus

Still removing live stock atm, just postimg to see if there is any interest. It's located in Palmdale. 72x18x21. Hand made stand and canopy. Canopy has face door and piano hinge. Tank, stand, simple sump, and pump 600 obo. Bean animal overflow with all plumbing.

I also have [selling]

I'm willing to make a deal. Need gone fast.
e1e9a96fc47d6e85d5f9cfb0b74cb044.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna bump this one time without new pics, as I just got it drained and about to clean up the glass and take better pictures. Might not look like much by first looks, but you cant build a tank like this for 600. I Spent 700 on the stand alone. Has 1 1/2 drains with whisper quite bean animal overflow. Dead silent when tuned. I used melamine board for inside the sump compartment and siliconed it up so its water tight. There is a dry section as well for equipment. Including a jebao pump, and T-5 retrofit 2x80w fixture with room for the LED's of your choosing. Will start cleaning it up this weekend and take better pictures.

Wondering if [MENTION=50210]dodgerblew[/MENTION] is ready to get back in the game yet......
Not yet. I went out of town three times since I broke it down and I have to admit it was awesome to not have to worry about who's going to watch over it and worrying about what can happen when I'm away.
Been doing house projects I've put off for years. Having fun with that.

You out Johnny? Were so close yet so far... I live off 160th and Palmdale now. Old school sfvr/maslac meeting at my house lol

You out Johnny? Were so close yet so far... I live off 160th and Palmdale now. Old school sfvr/maslac meeting at my house lol

Brent, Ya i'm out for now. Kids are getting big, and time to spend more time with them. I may, start a tiny frag tank with something like the 4x4 tiles and grow out sps colonys. Honestly, nothing really interested me, more than med-high end acro colony's.

Back