Tanks, Tanks and more Tanks for sale!

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
Without going too much into detail, life has thrown a curve ball into the mix and I decided to sell my new system before it even saw a drop of saltwater. As usual it’s FCFS. Hold with paypal. Pickup in Pasadena or can meet up for the smaller items.

1. First up is one of the nicest tanks I have ever owned. It’s a custom Aqua Japan 60”x24”x24” (150g) Super heavy duty as it’s 3/4” thick, low iron, super clear glass with recessed eurobracing all around and external overflow with 3 drains designed for super silent bean animal. 2x returns one on each back corner. Comes with black stand with doors in front and sides for side access. 60x24x36tall. Sump is glass 36x16x16. $1350 obo

2. Innovative marine 75gallon external overflow, rimless, low iron, also 3 drains for super silent bean animal. Also 2 returns one on each back top corner. Comes with a mesh lid that I paid extra for. Stand is same as the bigger tank. 60x24x36 with front and side doors. Sump is glass 36x16x16. $1250 obo

3. Custom rimless Aqua Japan 24x24x14 (35gallon) w/external overflow (2 drains and 2 returns) low iron super clear glass. No stand. $350 obo

4. Innovative marine 40gallon external, rimless, low iron, custom with eshopps eclipse external overflow (2 drains 1 return) no stand. SOLD!

Last edited:
Without going too much into detail, life has thrown a curve ball into the mix and I decided to sell my new system before it even saw a drop of saltwater. As usual it's FCFS. Hold with paypal. Pickup in Pasadena or can meet up for the smaller items.

1. First up is one of the nicest tanks I have ever owned. It's a custom Aqua Japan 60"x24"x24" (150g) Super heavy duty as it's 3/4" thick, low iron, super clear glass with recessed eurobracing all around and external overflow with 3 drains designed for super silent bean animal. 2x returns one on each back corner. Comes with black stand with doors in front and sides for side access. 60x24x36tall. Sump is glass 36x16x16. $1350

2. Innovative marine 75gallon external overflow, rimless, low iron, also 3 drains for super silent bean animal. Also 2 returns one on each back top corner. Comes with a mesh lid that I paid extra for. Stand is same as the bigger tank. 60x24x36 with front and side doors. Sump is glass 36x16x16. $1250

3. Custom rimless Aqua Japan 24x24x14 (35gallon) w/external overflow (2 drains and 2 returns) low iron super clear glass. No stand. $350

4. Innovative marine 40gallon external, rimless, low iron, custom with eshopps eclipse external overflow (2 drains 1 return) $350

NOOOOOO! Bummer dude hope everything is OK.

Picture time!!

5x2x2 Sweeeeet tank

lNPwcBC.jpg

gVxtqry.jpg

Where do you fit all these tanks?

The Sardine Can (my apartment) is 215 sq feet of space and all the tanks amount to 212 sq feet of space. I still have a little bit of room left. It also helps that I sleep like Vicky the Robot standing up in a cabinet. If you know what I'm referring to, then you're old also. :lol:

WHAT!

NOOOO :(

Hope everything is ok with you, Jesse. You still have tank(s) running, though, right? It's not game over?

Thanks Jimbo, Juan, Jamie and all the people that have reached out / texted me to make sure everything is ok ...i sincerely appreciate it and all is good....i am still keeping my 8 footer...just had to have a little reality check to bring back down to earth, thats all. And i still have my 8 footer with a tiny itty bitty tinsy winsy 24x24x20 frag tank attached to it....bahhahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Glad to hear everything is okay and that you'll still be in the game! the 8 footer should last you a good year or two hahaha

Only 1 tank available...tank only NO STAND

New Innovative marine 75gallon (36x24x20) external overflow, rimless, low iron, 3 drains for super silent bean animal. Also 2 returns one on each back top corner. Comes with a nice screen top/lid to keep all your fish from jumping out. Retail is $900 plus tax...My asking $775 obo

Last edited:
Back