15 Gallon Fuge Build

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Some of you may recall, I did a DIY 5 gallon fuge for my tank. Due to poor design (on me), it kept overflowing so, I removed it.

I’ve had a 15 gallon tank sitting in the fish area for a couple years and intended to use it as a fuge for my tank when I upgrade. Well, I decided what the hell, I’ll put it on the existing tank.

Several years ago I had drilled the back and made an overflow from some clear acrylic laying around.

Today, I primed the acrylic for the overflow and am going to paint the overflow and back of the tank with Navy colored acrylic paint.

Here’s the progress so far.

Attachments

• IMG_7827.jpeg
    IMG_7827.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7828.jpeg
    IMG_7828.jpeg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7829.jpeg
    IMG_7829.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Hit a snag. Went to Michael’s to get the acrylic paint. They had just one bottle of the color I wanted but that should be enough to get the job done. Got up to the checkout only to be told their system is down and can’t check people out. Their other store near me is down as well.

Hit a snag. Went to Michael’s to get the acrylic paint. They had just one bottle of the color I wanted but that should be enough to get the job done. Got up to the checkout only to be told their system is down and can’t check people out. Their other store near me is down as well.
Just walk out with it, they don’t need it and you do 😂😁

Back