150 Gal Setup 36x36 ( the arrival )

mssvp

First thing is first.... tank Arrival !
IMG_1231.jpg

The Stand and Canopy ...
IMG_1233.jpg

... Canopy
IMG_1232.jpg

Next ... the delivery home and placement... sorry for the bad iphone pics.

Here I decided for a corner placement because of the location of overflow and accessibility of the tank.

I also installed the shelving which I purchased seperatley at Home Depot and setup some of the components and controllers.

IMG_2174.jpg

Direct front View ...

IMG_2172.jpg

Here is a closer look at the equipment and the lighting...

IMG_2165.jpg

Blue Led turned off...

IMG_2164.jpg

Rough draft rear view of inside the cabinet. I have yet to organize the cables but this is were the battery backup is located for the MP40's, ive also added a dosing 3 chamber acrylic container under the doser since this pic was taken.

IMG_2166.jpg

More to come shortly ... stay tuned! :beer:

Looks Great! I have ordered the same and will be transitioning my 92 gallon established reef into this soon.

Curious to learn about your lighting and aquascape ideas.

@The Fish Teen - Thank You ... I took some wood shelving and double stacked with a shorter one on the top to accomodate the vortech controls on a vertical panel. Which also created a pocket in the rear of the shelves which worked out well for the battery backup.

@JRoweNole - Ive installed the AI SOL LED Blue and modified the rack it brings to have additional room over the tank and have the option of sliding the lights to any side in case i need the extra elbow room. ill post some pics to show you what i mean. As far as the aquascaping goes ... its still up in the air but ive considered covering most of the overflow and having a sloping effect look towards the center of the tank. and a possibly island in the front right corner with a connecting rock bridge to the island.... not sure if thats easy to picture but ill post some pics on that when the time nears.

@Alonzo55 - Thank You !

Back