180 Reef 2 Months old--Many Pics

racer69

I have had this up for 2 months now and thought I would share a little of the experience. Now these pics were taken with an awsome camera (Canon Ditital Rebel XT) but a not so awsome Photographer (me).

77107180-Tank-med.jpg

77107Scroll-Coral-med.jpg

77107Finger-Leather-med.jpg

77107Pineapple-Brain-med.jpg

Close-up of Polyps
77107Pineapple-Brain-Close-up-med.jpg

77107Monti-Digitata-med.jpg

77107Maze-Brain-med.jpg

I will host any meeting that needs a place. Just remember that I live in Pueblo. Eric, yes that is your Monti. I am running 3 Hamilton 14k 250 watt. (1-DE HQI, 2-SE) Everything is really growing, even in such a short time.

Todd,

I am relly glade to see my old tank is doing you well! I miss that scroll coral you got off of me! Keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Martin

Thanks Martin, things are growing like crazy including your scroll coral and pineapple brain. How are your fingers? Healed hopefully. Did you ever get that 300 going? Any pics?

Todd,
The fingers are fine and the 300 is up and running finnaly. I am starting to put in the LR and the corals and others should be in by the weekend. I see you kepted the finger coral! It looks good in the middle oh the tank. Keep up the good work!

Martin

Hey Martin,
The tank is thriving. I will put some more pics on this thread sometime this week. I am currntly trying to keep about 5 antias. They are just now starting to eat.

By the way, awsome avitar. I need toget me one of those if they ever make them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6899687#post6899687 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by racer69

By the way, awsome avitar. I need toget me one of those if they ever make them.

You will have to be 2nd in line cause I WILL BE 1ST!:dance:

Martin

2008. and the Camaro is coming back too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6905190#post6905190 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Martin's Reef
You will have to be 2nd in line cause I WILL BE 1ST!:dance:

Martin

5 Month Pics

5 Month Pics

OK guys, here are some 5 month pics. Take a look at the growth of the orange Monti Cap at 2 months old, and at 5 months old.

Can someone id the sps at the bottom of the pics. It is green with shades of blue.

Robert, that green Monti Cap is the frag you gave me 6 months ago.

77107180-Tank-1-med.jpg

77107Monti-Cap_1-med.jpg

77107Teardrop-Maxima-med.jpg

77107Zoos-med.jpg

77107Green-Monti-Cap2-med.jpg

77107Crocea-Clam_1-med.jpg

77107SPS-med.jpg

Thanks Martin, how about some pics of that 300 that you have going up there. Sure would like to see what you gave up the 180 for. You have had it set up less than 5 months and I bet it looks amazing also.

Back