2009 ETRC Frag Swap

I was gonna post the Frag Swap info over at that small tank forum that I'm not allowed to mention by name.
Can't find the post that has all the info on it in one place.
Anyone got something I can copy and paste?

So if we are setting up a table/display we will be able to set everything up the night before? I must say I didn't want to have to set everything up in a huge hurry. I would have though because I have almost 50 frags to get rid of.:D

Hello everyone. I have been checking the boards and will be coming on Saturday. I can help some throughout the day if necessary. I cannot be there on Friday night to help set up or early Saturday morning but I can help out during the swap and maybe after.

Is Matt/CR/SA going to be there with clowns? I am having to fulfill a promise to my son that he gets some orange fish. Yeah the things we do.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

Yep, If you want to set up the night before, to get the job done, to let your corals have a chance to settle down after the move to the church from your house, to let me pick through everybody’s corals and take what I want, (oh, I was not suppose to type that one, ignore that last one), to not do it last minute, I will be there starting at 6pm. I will stay until we are finished, or until I am finished. :D

It will help if we know you are coming, however.

The corals generally look better if they have had time to acclimate, especially if you plan to set up a tank for them.

If you want/need more time than 9:00 to noon will give you on Saturday morning, and if you can make it on Friday night at 6pm, you may want to set up on Friday, also.

Now don’t think I am going to wait around on you until 8:30 or 9 pm, and let you stay until 10 or 10:30. Well, not unless there a frag under the table -- for me. I like clams, too.

Ok thanks for the information Mel. He really really wants some clownfish. He sees all the others and watches them but when he sees a clownfish he goes nuts.
Misty has even thought about getting him his own tank just for them if that tells you anything about how serious it has become.
I guess I will try and bring him to the swap so he can pick out a pair. Then I will have to find a host at some point. Hint Hint.

I think they're trying to bring some other types of fish as well.

So it might be pretty cool...getting to see the other ones that we breed.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15196965#post15196965 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KafudaFish
Like wut?

I think neon gobies and some different types of blennies maybe.

I'm not 100% certain what all they're bringing.

Back