2009 Tennessee Reef Aquarium Expo and Frag Swap

Ty from Ocea Aquarium Products (oceallc.com) is donating a frag tank and stand to the swap and will be attending. I believe he will be bringing some frag tanks and assorted smaller tank/stand combos with him.

sorry to hear that jason....i almost missed this swap myself...but imma make it happen....see ya next time man

Hey folks.... Here's the floor plan. If you can't read it, right click on it, save the file, and then zoom in.

Scan.jpg

This may change a little since this is the first year we're at the new location and I may find that what looks good on paper is not good in reality.

I have put all hobbyists names that I have in my spreadsheet and all sponsors, clubs, the speaker, etc. in there. If you notice something or someone is missing, please let me know.

Entry will be through a hallway attached to the kitchen area (on the right side of the image). We will keep everyone other than vendors/sellers in the kitchen area until the swap floor opens at 12:00. If you get there a bit early, while you are waiting for the swap you can visit the tables to get your door prize ticket, buy raffle tickets, buy tickets to the frag demo, etc. Copies of the map will be available at the swap.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14094401#post14094401 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eyebedam
Im not gonna make it this year either. Hope everyone has a good time.

That sucks man. I was looking forward to using your iPhone again to look up people I sold stuff to. :D

Brandon

Back