2013 ETRC Frag Swap

LawmanRob

SPS Addict
Mark your calenders East TN, June 15th, 2013.

We have begun to contact vendors/frag swap sponsors, if anyone has any suggestions and or requests for the swap post em up!

We will be collecting $2.00 at the door for a charity yet to be selected, all members are invited to give their $.02 for whom to donate the proceeds to.

Anyone wanting a sale table post here or PM me.

Considering coordinating a trip for the swap. Dave and Mel being out definitely puts a damper on it for me. Who all is planning on attending?

Considering coordinating a trip for the swap. Dave and Mel being out definitely puts a damper on it for me. Who all is planning on attending?

Randy,
You can stay at my house and I'll put up lots of pictures of myself so you'll feel like I never left LOL:lmao:

Seriously, if you need a place to stay if you decide to come down the house might be available. We're trying to get a house-sitter but if that doesn't work out you can stay here.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I appreciate the offer. I usually stay in Knoxville closer to my clients. I should swing by my house to check on it though. I wasn't too happy with my last renters. :rolleyes:

Crayon on walls... Trash in front yard... I've been told both have been fixed... One of the joys of owning an out of state property... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, people that live this way would continue to live like that regardless of your location.

Yeah but long distance land-lording is fraught with issues. I don't think I'd ever want to do it.

Heeelarious. Randy, you and I both know that I have a five year plan to save up a down payment for a house.

Back