2018 Annual BAR Regional Frag Swap - Oct 20 - Hayward, CA

WLachnit

The Bay area Reefers (BAR) is having their biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap and it is coming up this September 16th. This frag swap is open to everyone and we are encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags. Even if you do not have frags to swap, you can come participate in the raffle prizes, buy frags from sponsored vendors, or just chat with fellow reefers.

It will be held on Saturday, Oct 20, at Chabot college in Hayward. More information can be found on our website here.
Bay Area Reefers Regional Frag Swap Info

Last edited:
Hi Will, something is wrong with this post. First and third paragraph says September frag swap. Also there is two copies of the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the 1st paragraph still say September 16, should be October 20th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/bar-2018-annual-regional-frag-swap.22627/

Fixed Link.

e4199f5de8dda9c8477830ca1ece41bb.jpg

Frag question?

Frag question?

Would Pink Cadillac Monti, Space invader chalice and Miami hurricane chalice qualify for bonus round or are these considered to be common corals. tia. Very interested in coming over from the Sacramento area.

Raffle prizes already in from the following sponsors (and more coming in from other big name manufacturers, etc. )

Neptune
Kessil
Reef Nutrition
Fritz
Clearwater Aquarium
Coral Magazine
Bulk Reef Supply
Bay Bridge Aquarium
Innovative Marine

Don't forget to register and save $10 off the reg fee. Plus, all attendees will receive a $30 gift card for a (future) purchase with purchase of $100 to Bay Bridge Aquarium in Oakland (courtesy of Bay Bridge Aquarium)

First time to join.

Is it ok to use zip loc bags carrying these corals? I remember seeing people using deli cups with lids.

cups with lids (pee cups :D) are better; styro cups with lids are ok also.
zip locks or any plastic bag could spring leaks and drain.. but Ive brought home many corals in zip locks and also given many in zip locks.

just carry something to keep the bags in like a cooler.

Back