Bay Area Reefers Regional Frag Swap - Sept 16

WLachnit

We are excited to announce The Bay area Reefers (BAR) biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap and it is coming up this September 16th. This frag swap is open to everyone and we are encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags. Even if you do not have frags to swap, you can come participate in the raffle prizes, buy frags from sponsored vendors, or just chat with fellow reefers.

It will be held on Saturday, Sept 16, at Chabot college in Hayward. More information can be found on our website here.
Bay Area Reefers Regional Frag Swap Info

I just got back to reefing again and I have a fresh tank. can I come to observe and possibly purchase corals from other reefers, or is it strictly for swapping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just got back to reefing again and I have a fresh tank. can I come to observe and possibly purchase corals from other reefers, or is it strictly for swapping?

There are a few good options:
1) It is free to come and observe
2) You can buy frags froma couple of coral vendors selling their frags.
3) You can participate in the swap by buying a frag 3 pack from Neptune's, Aquatic Collection, Diablo Corals.

Yup observing will be free and I think they have vendors at the swap. I also have some frags to sell if interested

I will bring a few spare 5.5oz and the shallow 8oz containers for those that don't have clear containers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder...This frag swap is open to everyone, in fact we are encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags.

Details
"¢Room Number: Room 722◦Chabot College in Hayward, CA
◦Park in lot G (Which is the closest to Building 700)
◦Remember to bring $2 in change for parking

"¢Schedule ◦10:30am Shopping Starts / Vendors Ready
◦11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
◦12:30pm Start Frag Swap

Requirements
"¢Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.◦Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesnt have this information.
◦We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.

◦Registration is $20 at the door.
◦Send money to the club's paypal account at paypal@bareefers.org.
◦FREE for Spectators

Shopping
"¢The following Vendors will be there selling premium corals and drygoods.
"¢Your Reef
"¢Legendary Corals
"¢JesterSix J6

Food / Drinks
"¢Pizza and drinks will be sold at the event

More details here: Bay Area Reefers Regional Frag Swap Info

Back