210 break down

rogersb

We are getting new carpet and I want to down size. I bought a 125 that I plan on going to in the fall. I was going to fill a 75 and keep what I wanted, then decided I'd do a 30g, and now I'm thinking I'll get rid of it all and start fresh in the fall. I'm on break at work so I'll put up what I can remember.

Large rock covered in AOG, King Midas, and several bright orange mushrooms. $100

Large rock with decent size monti setosa. Also has some different zoas, I believe no namers. Rock is atleast 20". $50

Rock with starburst monti cap and some bright orange zoas. $50. Monti has lost some color and needs a little TLC.

Maybe a volleyball size rock covered in sunset monti $30. Again, monti has lost some color and needs TLC.

Several frags - pink hippo, purple/green blasto, puple stylo, purple people eaters, rastas, ARC poinsettias, sunny D's, red hornets, mind blowing, and a few more. Some of these are large. I think the pink hippos have like 30-40 polyps per frag. I'll get polyp counts and prices when I get home.

I'll post up pics later tonight, just putting this out there to get the ball rolling on the break down.

I'll also have fish but need to get the coral gone to catch them. Magnificent foxface($40), algae blenny($10), red hawkfish($15), mandarin($15), and a blotchy anthias($125).

PM me here or text 570-578-6787

I cleaned the glass and have a better idea on how much coral I have. I have a frag of 20 + mind blowing palys, 5+ mind blowing attached to a seasons greetings monti, 10+ rastas, 2 frags random zoas 20+, urple death 20+, LA lakers 20+, kryptonite candy cane 20+ heads, 1 large kenya tree, 20+ kedds reds, 40 + sunny D's, 20+ purple death + 10+ nuclear greens, 20+ rastas, 4 ARC oinsettias w/3 rastas, 2 ARC poinsettias, 40+ pink hippos, 30+ pink hippos, 2 puple peple eaters, 20+ oompa loompas, 20+ red hornets, and the rest is big stuff.

Since I cleaned the glass everything is closed up. Ill take pics tomorrow but that gives everyone a good idea of what in general I have.

First big rock with AOG, midas, and mushrooms:

Seond big rock with setosa:

The rock has various zoas on it. I know a couple are tubbs blues, but the rest are just random no namers. Both pics are with blue light only, I have some with blue/white that will be posted.

Last edited:
This is also a decent sized rock. Go about halfway through the zoas and then that's where the rock ends. It has the random pretty zoas, a purple/green favia, and 50 or so Bam-Bams. $75

Sanjays purple stylo and the rock its attached to. There are a couple devil's armor on the rock as well. My tank has been up and down, so there are spots that have receded and are growing back. Nothing is currently dying. $50

Pics taken with blue lights only, I have blue/white light pics that will be posted.

Lots of PM's and texts so here's what's left:
Rock with radnom nice zoas, 11 rastas, and purple haze monti. $35
Rock with 30+ Sunny D's and 30+ Kedds Redds - $50
Volleyball size rock covered with sunset monti - $40
purple death/nuclear green combo atleast 30 polyps - $25
purple/green blasto 10 polyps - $10
Purple People Eater zoas 2 polyps - $20
big rock with purple sponge and purple stylo (best for fragging) - $35
Large rock with monti setosa, king midas, and a bunch of random zoas - $50
purple/green blasto 10 polyps - $10
Rastas - 77 polyps - $10
Purple death15+ polyps - $15
Random zoas - $10

That's about it. That's $310 but if you take it all $250 takes all remaining coral.

Everything is gone except one borbonius/ blothy anthias. I'll start a thread and get pics for him next week, going whitewater rafting and going to be away until Sunday. If anyone is interested I'm going to be pricing him at $125. I got him from nyaquatic on ebay over a year ago. He sells them for $130 but they're tiny tiny. This one now eats pellets and frozen plus you don't pay shipping :).

Back