210 tank for sale --- Just the tank, Reef ready Carol Stream

Toddrtrex

Premium Member
In the process of moving (( first into my future mother in laws place, and then into a new house in Lemont.

Due to all the moving, and wanting to finish the basement off first, I am selling the 210 (( tank only )) to make my life easier.

It is an Aqueon that has been running since December. The back is painted blue (( but can be scrapped off fairly easily )).

Am asking $400 for it --- again just the tank. Pick up in Carol Stream -- near 64 and Gary ave. Tank is in the process of being emptied, but could be ready shortly.

When I first received it;

tank3_zpsb2978d3f.jpg

First time up and running.

FTS1-4_zpsa76561b6.jpg

Used a dual Herbie on it, was dead silent with that set up.

Good luck with the sale and new house.
Carol Stream to Lemont....Nice
I lived in a unincorporated part of Lemont for 17 years & loved it there.

Thanks.
From what we have seen it is a very nice area. Most of her family is from the SouthSide/Southern 'burbs. Heck, her sister just moved into a place that will be 4 minutes away from the new house -- not sure if that is a good thing. :lol:

When I re-set up the big tank, it will go somewhere down here;

IMG_1177_zpseyod7aaz.jpg

Monday morning bump. :)

The last fish was removed, all the rocks are out. Now just to drain it and remove the sand.

What's the manufacturing date on the tank? And what is the condition of the glass?

I'm very interested if you can get ahold of me. 2172544251. (I don't have enough posts to send pm's)

I'm available tomorrow and would like to get in touch with you.

What's the manufacturing date on the tank? And what is the condition of the glass?

I'm very interested if you can get ahold of me. 2172544251. (I don't have enough posts to send pm's)

I'm available tomorrow and would like to get in touch with you.

Not 100% sure on the date. The only thing I can find is "TIM T L213A" Looked online and couldn't find anything about that code. The tank was delivered to me on 9/26/2014 --- can see the metadata at this link (( picture of it delivered ))

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/toddrtrex/210/tank3_zpsb2978d3f.jpg

The first water was 12/1/2014 -- here,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/toddrtrex/210/IMG_0731_zps54f77c90.jpg

I haven't noticed a single scratch on the glass. I don't want to say it is perfect, but it is darn near.

Having an open house tomorrow (( Saturday )), but will try to text you in the AM about the tank.

To be clear, this is pick up only. Thanks.

As long as you can help me load, the drive isn't an issue. I know you said tank only, but do you got any lids for it?

As long as you can help me load, the drive isn't an issue. I know you said tank only, but do you got any lids for it?

I could be the 3rd or 4th person to help you load, but not just you and me --- after 6 back surgeries that would be a bit much for me.

Just the tank itself, no lids.

Back