24g Current USA Aquapod with 70w MH/HQI Never Used $300

Are you willing to sell just the light? If so I am very interested.

EDIT: I also see you are interested in a 2x2x2 foot cube.....I have a glass tank that was ued for freshwater water sitting in my basement, it is a 56 gallon colum tank (30x24x18 i think?).....if you have any interest in that we could work out a deal.....let me know

Hi Dan,

I have some interest from another person. If that falls through, I will consider selling just the light.

Are those dimensions LxWxH?

--Ray

Hey man just wondering would you be intrested in trading a 30 gig ipod video with about 1000 songs paid over 320 for it and its just like new i think it has been charged like 2 times. Let me know if we can work out a deal

I would have taken that in a second a month ago.....I just bought a 60gb iPod video last month to take on vacation with me.....

If nothing else comes through though, I may take you up on it. Might make a nice gift for the wife.

--Ray

hey let me know i have been trying to sell it on ebay for a month now but there is a guy on there some low life from nigeria that makes up a name goes though buys like 40 ipods then closes the ebay account and sends all these spook email to people claming to be ebay and paypal The emails claim have recived the payment and it will be released to me as soon as i confirm a tracking number.
When i got them at first i was like ahhhhhh????? THis can't be right so i called ebay and sure enough it was fake.

He has purchesed my ipod 4 times now every time under a new username created only min before. It will be addressed to like georgia or new york or flordia but them you get the fake emails it say he is living in nigeria africa and needs it shipped there.

sorry for the rant i just had to tell somone lol im kinda peeed off lol im about to fly to nigeria and deliver him a A#$ whippen lol

hey if you need a little cash to boot let me know

That scam has been going on for a while. Someone tried something like that with a friend of mine when he was selling a jetski.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7577546#post7577546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by raynist
Hi Dan,

I have some interest from another person. If that falls through, I will consider selling just the light.

Are those dimensions LxWxH?

--Ray

LxHXW.....let me know if you are interested.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7576874#post7576874 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by daaaaaan
Are you willing to sell just the light? If so I am very interested.

EDIT: I also see you are interested in a 2x2x2 foot cube.....I have a glass tank that was ued for freshwater water sitting in my basement, it is a 56 gallon colum tank (30x24x18 i think?).....if you have any interest in that we could work out a deal.....let me know

I am willing to sell the light, someone wants to buy just the tank.

--Ray

Back