48" Current USA Outer Orbit 2x150w HQI MH, 4x54w T5 Fixture, with LED moonlights F/S

mrwilson

48" Current USA Outer Orbit 2x150w HQI MH, 4x54w T5 Fixture, with LED moonlights F/S

As the title denotes, I'm selling my 48" Current USA Outer Orbit fixture. It has 2 150-watt metal halides and 4 T5s. Ballasts are all contained within the fixture. It also has both white and blue LED moonlights (I prefer the blue, so the whites have never been used). I've used this light for almost exactly 2 years (I bought it in barely used condition from another reefer in May '08).

I will include two 12K Reeflux MH bulbs, and four T5s (two of them are Fiji Purple, one is a 10K bulb, and one is a BluePlus), but they are all about 9 months old, so the buyer should replace them soon anyway.

A brand new version of this fixture retails for $700+ (see http://www.aquacave.com/48-current-...mh-w-4x54wbr-t5-ho--18-lunar-lights-1275.html, for example).

Yours for $200. (It works just fine. I'm selling it only because I got all new lights for my new canopy; this would not work well in an enclosed canopy.). Local pickup only, please.

Just to let you know, it works perfect. I already had 4 T-5's but the halides make the tank look much better and the corals love it. Thanks for a great light.

Back