270 Gallon SPS tank for JBNY

Thanks Keith!

I added them all together and fed them Sustainable Aquatics pellets and hykari frozen mysis cubes 3x a day till they started to eat and then slowly started going back to my normal routine. Now they eat normal like all the rest of the fish.

what kind are the anthias? I'm looking to try and get a group for my 180!

Hi Joe,
Will you be planning, or have you, switched to core7 the concentrated Triton solutions? If so, other than dosing amounts, were there any changes? Are you using any trace base solutions? Thank you so much Joe, I'm just getting my Triton system up and relish your experience.

Hi Joe,
Will you be planning, or have you, switched to core7 the concentrated Triton solutions? If so, other than dosing amounts, were there any changes? Are you using any trace base solutions? Thank you so much Joe, I'm just getting my Triton system up and relish your experience.

I am not using Core7, I bought a 20 month supply of the Elements back in March so I am staying on what I am using for the next year and a half. I use the Triton Vanadium for supplementation other than that I buy my own zinc, iodine, manganese and strontium for supplementation mostly because it is much cheaper.

My use of the Triton system is somewhat limited to using their dosing solutions, all the other aspects I'm not really following. Many of the Triton recommendations I was already doing so when I switched to using Triton, the only thing I changed was swaping out my Calcium Rector for the dosing solutions.

FTS from yesterday.

2017100101.jpg

It looks ok... I guess. :spin1:

Seriously though, even without coral, I'd be a fan of this tank. The rock work is superb.

Amazing tank Joe, it has been awhile since I have been on RC. I have not had a tank in years, but you always inspire me.

Amazing tank Joe, it has been awhile since I have been on RC. I have not had a tank in years, but you always inspire me.

Good to see you are still around. Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully I will get an update out soon.

Back