300g DD Glass Tank & Custom Oak Stand FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Beautiful custom hand built oak stand with magnetic removable panel doors on top and bottom front and sides. Overbuilt and show quality stand by Hershel. Tank is immaculate and currently still full of saltwater. The presence of this tank and stand is simply impressive with overall measurements of 82" tall, 75" long and 38" in depth.

$1000 for tank and stand, will not sell separately or take less. PM if you are interested, serious buyers only please.

Last edited:
22b14702fb9f65f8bf500e230a128f61.jpg

Aluminum railing inside the canopy for Radion or whatever type of light you want. Also, top of canopy is routered if you'd prefer to cover the top with a piece of wood for air tight and no light spill, but it wasn't necessary with 3 Radions.

Hershel has a wood workshop and his attention to the finest detail shows on this setup. If I didn't have 1200 gallons and a bad back/legs, I'd be buying this as it's an incredible deal.

I have seen this tank in person and these pictures don't do it justice! The workmanship is exquisite and it is simply beautiful. Amazing deal on a tank and stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back