3140/2

andycook

Shai Dorsai!
Where does the 3140/2 fit in the Tunze pantheon. I don't see it in the catalog. Which skimmer replaced it? Thanks for the info.

-Andy

No worries. I really want the 9015 or the 9020. You got a good price. I'd love to hear how the skimmer works for you.

Actually I'm not a fan of the narrow foam neck, but I bought it as an experiment... if I don't like it, I have a spare driver and a transformer to upgrade another 6000 to a 6100, as well as possibly a spare pump body.

Roger, is there more than one version of part 245.14?
I seem to recall talk of a cup and riser with a wider foam neck coming available a couple of years ago.

While I'm thinking, would the cup from a 3130 fit a 3140, even if some adaptation was needed?

In the last year they made a one piece cup and riser like the 9015, it works very well but they are expensive. In my opinion if you upgrade the venturi and the cup which combined will be about $100 it is a very good skimmer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6670363#post6670363 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rvitko
In the last year they made a one piece cup and riser like the 9015, ... In my opinion if you upgrade the venturi and the cup which combined will be about $100 it is a very good skimmer.

How would one go about ordering such bits?

Back