3152 not working

triguy

My 3152 osmolator isn't working. When the water level drops below the sensor, the pump may or may not come on. And when it does come on, there is barely any power, so water might trickle in but stops before replenishing water to sensor. I figured it was the pump, but just tried the new pump and same thing happened.

I've also soaked sensor in vinegar. Tried unplugging and plugging back in, tried moving pump up and down in reservoir.

I also have a 3155 on a different tank and tried both pumps on that controller and both worked as should.

So does it sound like I need a whole new controller (4017.000)?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This can be the controller, the power output to the pump is too weak. How old is it?

This can be the controller, the power output to the pump is too weak. How old is it?
Not sure, I bought it used but I recall you saying it was old when I asked about rust on magnet.

Can I buy the controller for the 3155 since I have extra magnets for that model and use the power cord and pump from the 3152?

Yes, the only difference between the two products is the controller and the magnet holder. I don't know of any 5017 controllers available in the US at this time though. Shipping in from Europe is very constrained right now due to the almost total shut down of commercial flights, we are waiting on a sea shipment, but such shipments take much longer and sea freight is also backed up from the lack of air shipments. I expect some in 2-3 weeks.

Back