360gallon show tank for sale

bobafet1

It's time for me to sell off my show tank. Almost all my equipment is gone so all that's left is the main display setup. Tank is an AA acrylic tank measuring 96"L x 36"W x 24"H (360 gallon) and does not have any scratches. I probably had the tank running for a little over 2 years. I went bare bottom on the tank so that I didn't pick up sand particles and scratch up the tank. The sump is also an AA setup and has a section for a fuge or more equipment if you prefer. The stand was custom built and looks like an amazing piece of furniture in your house. All pumps/filtration/fuge/etc. go in the center section while the two sides are closed off to keep any electrical gear isolated from moisture. They also make great dry storage for any items/gear. If any of you have been to my house and seen it in person then please chime in on it since pics don't do it justice. Anyways, asking $3500 for everything.

I'll post more pics later today. Here are some from when I was setting it up and before I put the hood and doors on it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very nice tank as I have seen this in person. The Cabinet work is amazing and definitely show quality.

Happy new years Mike!

Back