4 sale modded G4X

mrcrab

In Memoriam
ASM G4X modded with an extra sedra 9000 as a recirc pump. That's 2 sedra 9000's on this beast. Also comes with an extra collection cup that's cracked but has been repaired and works fine. I keep it as a backup.

Dimensions: 8.5" W, 30" H, footprint 13" X 14" might be a bit bigger with the extra 9000. Normally rated by ASM for 450 gallons without the recirc mod. ASM tends to be liberal with their numbers but with the recirc it should handle 400 gallons no problem. Pulled some nasty GACK from my 125.

Asking $425 located in Ormond Beach near SR40 & I95 pickup only.

IMG_6206.jpg

No, I didn't stutter. Had it the first time.

If you're interested make a reasonable offer. You never know, I might be in a generous mood.

marco i forget what skimmer your running but these are awesome skimmers, I'd get it myself but I have a G4X on my setup now, just wish it was two pump driven and recirc.

Marco, you know you need it. It's a great skimmer and pulls some serious GACK. If shipping will make the deal, I'll pick up the freight.

I can pack and ship tomorrow.

LMK,
Barry

I'd love to ... since mine doesn't pull that much air .. but i really cannot afford it right now .. even if you were to go down to $300 & pay for shipping i couldn't!

chiller is more important right now ... + those frags that are coming in tomorrow ... + the last 3 weeks of 'issues' have set me back a bit.

bump for a ncie skimmer though.

BTW ... i lowered the water table in my skimmer .. and now it is making much more than before ... the collection cup is actually filled with foam now...... but i can still see through the skimmer body .. i shouldn't be able to ...

Chiller...go to Wally world and get the $7.00, 7" clip on fans.

Plus you're in IT everyone knows you guys make the BIG $$$$

Your tangs will love you for it! :love2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9110935#post9110935 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
Chiller...go to Wally world and get the $7.00, 7" clip on fans.

Plus you're in IT everyone knows you guys make the BIG $$$$

Your tangs will love you for it! :love2:

I agree, but he is mister gadget. How could you replicate the great barrier reef temps year round with fans?

i already have 2 x 4" fans on the water surface of the tank, and 1 x 16" fan blowing on the sump in the garage ... i think my auto top off is working over time right now!

yea my auto top off works a lot too (me bringing home 5 gallon jugs of water to add to the sump).... sure wish i had one of them, along with a chiller, and a few other things.

Hey scott, maybe we should convince him to change his water temps to match the sweet reefs on the outskirts of alaska, I'd like to see some 38 degree water. Heck he could have the first tank in town with a real live glacier. :)

Back