40 Breeder setup for sale

Egkid

Alright guys it's time for me to take a break after almost 9 years. I've been moving a little too often for my liking and will have to move again in May. Just getting tired of moving this tank, and will start another once I actually buy a house. But anyway it's a 40 breeder fully up and running with DIY leds built about 4 years ago when LED's first came out. They were built using everything from RapidLed.com, with a total of 33 bulbs on 4 different channels (blue, white, and red green and ultra violet). It has a 20L sump with an SCA-302 skimmer and jaebo 4000 return pump. For circulation it's got two mo10's. I believe there's 29lbs of live rock in the system. And for livestock there's a pair of clowns, fire fish, and a joke tang. Not much in the way of corals but there's a red digi, birdsnest, torch, Duncan, and a couple of acans. I'm asking $400 for the way it sits up and running. Located in Carrolwood.
4624fce27656feb5b08c6e826c7c7200.jpg

1bc807460e10651da400a80c4fd44a22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 Breeder setup for sale

Holy autocorrect!!! That's what I get for posting this from my phone. So to correct everything from my first post since I can't edit it. the LED's only have 3 channels not 4. And I'm sure you guys figured out the mo10's are actually MP10's. Also the "joke" tang is a kole tang, and I forgot to add that there's also a sixline wrasse in the tank as well. Also I'm including the Hydor smart level auto topoff with an aqualifter pump. I promise I'm not that illiterate haha. But that's my fault for not proof reading I guess.

Forgot to add a picture of the stand
f8c7cf96670f936d9597b65dd9c7fda6.jpg

Last edited:
Back