Thinking about starting again!

IMG_5945.jpeg
Paint booth is ready. Hopefully little one gives dad a chance to paint this weekend. Store had to resend his license for Tideline. Hopefully get the tank ordered soon.

And yay! Looks like I have a bad power supply not light. I’m gonna look for a replacement
Should be pretty easy to get a replacement. Also I would imagine they should help out with trouble shooting though it may cost for any repair work (if any is needed beyond the power supply)

IMG_5960.jpeg
Aww man I got short napped! Had to wrap the brush and roller in cling 🙄
Thinking I need to paint the interior “just in case” at least one coat. I am planning to put an ato down there along with a birds nest of wires and controllers 😆
ugh now I want the interior white. Haven’t ordered the tank yet so I guess I have time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Looks really good! This is just a me thing, if you’re going to be in the stand a bit, while you have access to the top, I’d look into mounting a strip light or similar just for ease of seeing in the stand.

Is it prudent to add my rodi to my shed? It seems like not a bad idea. I originally wanted power out here and I’m in a temperate environment.

I just don’t have room for what I want indoors it probably gets pretty cold. Definitely retains some heat. I’d have to monitor temps to know for sure. If I had electricity there I could at least do some temporary heating on cold nights

Where are you located (approximate) and/or what are your typical low temps in winter? My concern here is the system could freeze, when water freezes it expands and could damage the system.

Back