40g breeder setup for sale.. drilled with MH setup too

PhantomFE3

i need the money for my car and my lease on my apartment is gonna run out in a few months so i figure i get this stuff outta here while i can

its a 40gallon breeder tank, drilled twice on the bottom, 1 in each back corner. has a home made overflow in 1 corner and plugged in the other. the overflow looks ok could be cleaned up but it works fine, it doesnt have teeth on it just 2 panes of acrylic siliconed in the corner cut to the right height to keep the water level right

the stand and canopy are home made and look good IMO, its basically a 2x4 structure with pine wood body armor, Very sturdy, i used lots of wood glue and screws putting it together

the metal halide setup comes with the ballast, parabolic reflector with socket, and bulb. the bulb is old, still works fine and puts off good light but could use a new bulb

whats in the tank you might ask? well right now i have 50 lbs of southdown sand, roughly 50 lbs of dry rock thats been in there for a while turned to live now, and about 10 lbs of live rock scattered here and there

livestock.. royal gramma.. tomato clown, green mandarin, rainsford goby, a brittle star, and a bunch of snails and hermit crabs

as far as equipment, i have 3 hang on power filters. a small heater, a couple power heads, a syphon, hydrometer, 10 gal im using as a fuge/sump various other stuff related to keeping a tank..

the tank right now kinda has an algae problem, but nothing too too bad. mainly because the sun hits it in the morning hours, nothing a few mithrax crabs could solve

heres pictures

562833_93_full.jpg

stand:
562833_80_full.jpg

i will obviously clean everything up the best i can and get it looking good, but make me an offer on it, i would like to see everything go as a whole. but if i had to break it up i would rather see all the fish and livestock go to 1 person, or the light setup go to 1 person, etc etc..

PM me or email me at kawmerro@hotmail.com

Back