FS: Pair of Current Orbit Marine 23" LED lights with ramp timer pro and remotes.

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
Up for sale is a pair of used but in good working condition Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Lights. They include two Ramp Timer Pro modules, two wireless remotes and instructions.

Asking $150 for the pair.

Description
The Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light is an aquarium light for saltwater reefs that's easy to operate by wireless remote control. It provides a 24-hour lighting solution that you can program from your couch. Aquarists can simulate a gradual sunrise, fading sunset and customized moonlight, plus on-demand weather effects like cloud cover and lightning storms. The additional memory settings let you save four of your favorite lighting schemes and access them with the touch of a button. With dual color spectrums and 120-degree lenses, you'll get uniform lighting and the perfect effects for marine fish, invertebrates and live coral. It's easy to install and program with the brilliant backlit LCD display and convenient infrared remote.

Twice the spectrum, twice the effects
The Orbit Marine packs plenty of power thanks to the industry's first Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic multi-chip LEDs. By incorporating two channels of dual color spectrums, we've created a light fixture producing eye popping colors with vibrant shimmer. The combination of 8,000K/12,000K white along with 445nm/460nm actinic blue creates the perfect spectrum for marine fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce like never before. Utilizing 120 degree lenses, the light spreads uniformly over your entire tank and color blends extremely well. Packaged in a sleek aluminum housing, the Orbit Marine is a brilliant lighting solution engineered for maximum tank enjoyment.

Key Benefits
Provides a 24-hour lighting solution that you can program from your couch
Aquarists can simulate a gradual sunrise, fading sunset and customized moonlight, plus on-demand weather effects like cloud cover and lightning storms
Additional memory settings let you save four of your favorite lighting schemes and access them with the touch of a button
Dual color spectrums and 120-degree lenses, you'll get uniform lighting and the perfect effects for marine fish, invertebrates and live coral
Easy to install and program with the brilliant backlit LCD display and convenient infrared remote
What's Included
LED aquarium light, Ramp Timer Pro, wireless IR remote.

Specs:
Tank width: 24" - 36"
Dimensions: 22.8" long x 3.5" wide x 0.44" thick
23 Watts per light
48 Dual Dayligh LED's
48 Dual Actinic LEDs,
96 LEDs Total

A51D9F68-7216-4726-B1F8-AD4DC629FDD7_zpscqlhlcun.jpeg

D769C05D-CC2C-491E-A812-D59513578538_zpsaxnym9nx.jpeg

Last edited:
Still available! These cost $150 each new. $150 for the pair should be a great price! PM me with any interest or a reasonable offer.

I'm interested in this setup but live 3 hours away is it possible to ship?

I could probably ship but shipping will be around $10 and cash is always preferred..

If you are serious, PM me with your phone number.

Still available until sold.

Hello and Happy New Year! I am actually in nearby Moorpark, visiting my parents this weekend, and can come buy with cash to purchase the lights on Sunday morning (Dec 31st). If you’re available, please PM me.

Unfortunately we’re only in town till about Noon, so hopefully you read this in the morning and are available.

Ok, I’m unable to PM you because I haven’t been as active, yet. I’m still getting my wish list together for my new tank build, but will be quite active afterwards.

If anyone reads this and wishes to connect seller and buyer quickly, please PM “Slief” to see if he’s available this morning. I am not a scammer...merely a newbie wanting to get these low powered LED lights for a good price, for my son’s FOWLER tank. I’ll only be in town till Noon, as we’ve got a New Years Eve party to attend out of town later tonight.

Many thanks and Happy New Year, Everyone!

Rethinking everything: Please disregard above post, as I can’t seem to edit/delete it. I’m going a different direction with lighting my son’s FOWLER, so no need to bother this forum member on New Years Eve.

Happy NYE!

Rethinking everything: Please disregard above post, as I can't seem to edit/delete it. I'm going a different direction with lighting my son's FOWLER, so no need to bother this forum member on New Years Eve.

Happy NYE!

:beer:

Thanks again Scott. Got it today! Appreciate the 1 day shipping!!

Bump for a Great light, great price, super fast shipping. (Insert eBay feedback here) ��

Back