60 cube break down

Zallman125

Sb Reef light fantastic light around a year old it’s WiFi signal so can be controlled with app on iPhone or android sunset to sunrise blues whites and moons on it very poewerful strong light can control the light anyway you want at anytime or day highly reviewed and loved by a lot of reefers check their website 175$
* Sb reef supplement bar exactly same powerful type of leds I used it for my sump for Frags 75$ obo

I have 2 mp10s...
* 1 is almost 2 years old asking 125$ no box or manufacturing date for it all original parts
* The other mp10 is just about a year old have original parts and box also have the invoice from bulk reef 150$

* 5 stage rodi unit from bulk reef supply with tds meter and pressure gauge brand new filters 165$

*2 Bulk reef supply 1ml dosing pumps with left over 2 part 70$

*jbj ato with a long tube and pump 30$

*New model jeabo dct return pump with wattage control box I for the size of the model I’ll have to look if someone is interested asking 70$ barely 6 months old

* Reef octopuss classic 202-S skimmer incredible skimmer nice big body and collection cup 6 months old also have invoice from marine depot 300$

*60 gallon cube with home made stand and sump tank in prefect condition drilled 450$

I will clean everything best I can before purchase I prefer not to ship but I will if I can not sell locally!! Send me a text for questions and pictures whenever 3307163756

Back