600g FOWLR

Wow impressive build man thanks for sharing. I'm sure you have inspired a lot of people with your rock work. Great job.

Thank you. Im just glad that some of you enjoyed seeing my project.

Simply amazing work!! Your level of detail on that rockwork is top notch. I wish I had the time to handle a project like that!!

Thank you very much.

The work you've done is absolutely Amazing.

Thank you. I appreciate the comments.

How long do you think it took you to build the skeleton, rock it, and fill in the seams?

Its really hard to say... if work came in I would let the tank sit and go make some money. I think there was at least one month that I didnt work on the tank. The rock work was very tedious and took most of the time. Filling in the gaps was pretty easy... it only took a few days.

After reading all that makes me want to go to vegas and hope i hit the big one. Its cool to see people build the ultimate all out build. Well done very nice

I know its been said 100 times but nice tank! Great job on the rock work. Top notch!

Thank you. It doesnt get old for me seeing that people like my tank. :D

Great tank! And very nice work on the rock!

Can we get a couple whole tank shots please!

I was thinking about taking some more shots of the tank or maybe doing a video.

After reading all that makes me want to go to vegas and hope i hit the big one. Its cool to see people build the ultimate all out build. Well done very nice

Thanks. I just got back from a vegas trip and unfortunately, gave them some of their money back. I wish you the best of luck if you go.

I'm not sure there's a camera capable of that. lol

I know youre joking but its true to a certain extent. If you back up too far from the tank for the FTS you cant see any details... plus, Im not that good with a camera.

Wish my tank looked that great

Thanks.

Dave,

Your tank is awesome. Its a true testament to what patience ,ingenuity and hard work can accomplish. Very inspiring, and very well thought out. Kudos to you man!

-brian

Dave,

Your tank is awesome. Its a true testament to what patience ,ingenuity and hard work can accomplish. Very inspiring, and very well thought out. Kudos to you man!

-brian

Brian,

Thank you. Ive had all these crazy ideas for aquascapes floating around in my head and to be able to build one and share it with you folks was a dream come true. I really appreciate the kind words.

I thought id bring this thread back just in case someone missed it the first go around... The tank is still going strong but i dont spend as much time on it these days.

Well folks, I'm back after quite a few yrs of inactivity. The tank was running ok but I decided to start fresh again and redo some plumbing issues. I'm going to have peaceful fish this go around and will update as I add them... Just thought I'd put the thread up for those that missed it originally. My 13 yr old son (reef addict) wants to start adding some real corals so that will be fun also. We will also be adding some led lighting to the tank and I'll post pics of them too.

Pic of the new reeflo dart pump for the closed loop...there were too many elbows with the old setup... These flexible pvc pipes worked great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
Back