6060 Streams have arrived!

rvitko

RC Sponsor
RC Sponsor
Hello. The first 6060 Streams in US voltage arrived today and will soon be available to those who preordered. Unfortunately the 6000 models are not yet in but I expect them in a week or two. More 6100 and 6080 Streams were also shipped out today so slowly but surely we will catch up on orders. Thanks!

Hi Roger-
I couldn't find the 6060 listed on any of the vendor sites. Can you tell me what the suggested retail price will be on it?

Thanks!
SA

$115.88- it is a small Stream for continuous use without wave makers, it may be sweitched off a few times a day with a timer. It is suitable for 75 gal aquariums and produces 1600gph.
I believe most vendors have presold this shipment.

I would start with one but in the right set up with a heavy substrate and acros one could work in a 58 or 65 tub type tank, 2 might not be too much but it depends on layout, substrate and inhabitants. The ideal would be 2 6000 and a multicontroller so you could dial in the exact flow rate you need and alternate the sides. I think my advice in this situation would be one 6060 and perhaps a Sea Swirl or SQWD system for your return to create a random flow in conjunction with the broad flow of the Stream. Remember wave makers will ruin the pump and void the warranty and their is no control possibility outside of a timer with 1hr intervals on the 6060.

Back