730g In-Wall Display

That is great, did you bring your surf board?? LOL :beer:
I did... I was longboarding during a CL cycle while I was only running 1 pump, but suddenly the 2nd CL pump kicked in and the swell was too much for me and I broke my board. Dude, it was beyond rad!

You know you've got a monster tank when you order salt by the pallet, not the bucket! :eek2: That's an impressive set-up.

Tim,
I just spent the past two days reading through and I just want to commend you for your polite comments to the unknowingly 44 year old teenager lol, (I knew something funny was going on when I read his first post). I love how you have utilized such a small space for such a large system, and the plumbing is great! I was also wondering more about your past aquaculture operation, I know you had to tear it down becuase of back to back snowstorms, but I would like to learn more about what kinds of animals you were selling. And last but not least, your tank is looking great! :beer:
Steve

Tim,
I just spent the past two days reading through and I just want to commend you for your polite comments to the unknowingly 44 year old teenager lol, (I knew something funny was going on when I read his first post). I love how you have utilized such a small space for such a large system, and the plumbing is great! I was also wondering more about your past aquaculture operation, I know you had to tear it down becuase of back to back snowstorms, but I would like to learn more about what kinds of animals you were selling. And last but not least, your tank is looking great! :beer:
Steve
It was the ice storms that sat over us repeatedly that did me in. I was essentially operating a large scale grow out facility in my basement, with a little bit of everything.

-Tim

Is that portable air conditioner helping out at all?
The portable A/C units work great for awhile, but they burn up too easily... My HVAC guy was over yesterday afternoon and he talked me into going with a Fujisu mini-split, so we'll be installing the electrical stuff today. The unit itself is being ordered on Monday, so I'm hoping that by the end of this next week to have it fully operational.

http://www.fujitsugeneral.com/PDF_06/halcyon06_brochure.pdf

-Tim

Back