75 gallon, Calcium Reactor, lighting, and other stuff for sale

I sent you a PM.

I'm also curious to know whether the stock 3xMH fixture has one or two power cords...do you know? It seems like yours is more adjustable if that one only has one cord and the lights can't be used in phases.

Are the ballasts in this fixture magnetic? And internal? Is this unit pretty heavy?

Do you think the 150 in the middle will create too much heat for a center brace on a 90 gallon tank?

Thank you and I hope to hear from you, I need to buy some lights immediately...

Hmmmm, I'm not sure about the power cord thing.

The ballasts are magnetic. The ballasts are internal. It is a descently heavy unit. Considerably heavier than my old Giessemann unit.

I'm no expert, but I don't think the 150W in the center would be too much heat. I would definately recomend a fan of some sort blowing over the brace and the light, though.

I'll reply to your PM next :)

Thanx for the interest.

lgihts still available...anyway you could drop that price down to 250 bucks??? that is the budget i have from my father. i got confised at this point about the 3 halides. the total wattage on the spacelight is 500 watts or?

thanks!

forgot, would you ship??? after i get this info i could tell if if i could buy it or not.

thanks

I am considering shipping at the moment, but the unit is pretty heavy, large and somewhat fragile. It would be pretty expensive to ship, especially to NY. Does that $250 include shipping?

The total wattage of included ballasts is 500 watts. If you bought an extra 150 W ballast then you could very easily wire it to one of the power cords and have an extra 150W halide inbetween the two 250W halides. Does that need better clarification?

wait now....what exactly does it come with.
if im reading right it doesnt come with ballast or bulbs?

im looking for a complete set-up ready to go that i wouldnt have to wire up.
500 watts without the middle one is enough for my need.

The ballasts for the two 250W halides are built into the unit. the 150W ballast isn't included. There will be lamps with it, but they are over a year old. There would be no wiriing required if you don't want to wire a 150 W ballast. This will suit your needs.

Did you sell the CA reactor setup? IF not would the CO2 reg and bottle work for a FW planted tank? And if you are still answering yes would you sell just the tank and reg and for how much?

Zach, when I get the tank and two indiv. halides, will it be the same amount of light as the aquaspacelight. Will I be able to have the corals shown in the above picture?

Back