90 Gal. update

No problem Jet,Thanks for the kind words.I'll let you know if I decide to frag a couple of heads from my torch coral.

Again Henry I have to ditto Jetsam's post your tank is amazing!!! The eductors give GREAT flow in your tank. It's always nice to meet another reefer in the area. You can put me down for a frag of that torch if you should frag it aswell. LOL

Greg

Henry,
Kap just sent me a PM he said he dosnt want any part of that TORCH....ME ME ME ME ME its a me me World.

Jet

Jeff,I wouldn't forget you.I probably won't frag it for a couple of more months.I want to see how everything grows under less lighting.Everything seems to be looking real good.The polyps on all the acro's are always out now so i'm hoping i'll start to see some good growth.

Here is another attempt at some pics

Here is another attempt at some pics

90RightSide.jpg
[/IMG]
90rightsidefront.jpg
[/IMG]
90middlefront.jpg
[/IMG]
90leftfront.jpg
[/IMG]
90leftrear.jpg
[/IMG]
90middlerear.jpg
[/IMG] Thanks for looking.

No Gary,unfortunatly I think i'm losing my A.Torresiana.I am getting some purple on it but I am not sure if it's coming back or not.Other than that everything else is doing good.

How do those kids breath underwater and play video games? Do they need alot of flow? Wild cought or farm raised?

Jet

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9881472#post9881472 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jetsam
How do those kids breath underwater and play video games? Do they need alot of flow? Wild cought or farm raised?

Jet
LOL :D

Henry looks great ! are you planning on adding more rock or is that all room for grow out? Looks like to ricordea could use a dusting or maybe its a fungia.. let me guess engineer goby "relocating" sand!

Awesome henry good to see ya also

Brian

jetsam,they need lots of flow and they are def. wild caught.Brian you guessed it about the engineer goby he's a pita and I would have gotten rid of him and the LMB but the boss says she likes em' and that I better not get rid of them.

Well so far I lost one coral my ,A.Torresiana have to see if I can get another one.Have had a couple of other corals with some tissue recession I just clipped off the damaged areas hope this is all of the damage.

Thanks Gary, do you still have any of that candy cane coral left?If you do I would like to get a piece of it from you.

Back