[/IMG]
leftfront-1.jpg
[/IMG]
rearleft.jpg
[/IMG]
rearright.jpg
[/IMG] Hope you guys like the pics.

Looking Good Henry!!

How long have you had the CBB?? They are one of my wife's favorite fish but I've always been under the impression that they are difficult to keep and often don't eat prepared foods.

Thanks Chris,I bought him on Fri. he didn't start eating until mon. morning.I think it was in part due to the sailfin tang letting him know who the boss is.The sailfin backed off chasing him and he started eating frozen mysis.So far so good though.

Nice aquarium, Henry. Your frags at MO are growing and look very nice. Hit that Butterflyfish with heavy feedings or it won't be around much longer.

Thanks guys ,Gary your right the butterfly died this morning.I actually put him in his own tank yesterday to see if that would help him relax a little and maybe he would eat more(tried lowering his stress level)but it didn't work.I guess the stress from the sailfin tang harassing him was enough to cause him not eat.Though he was eating a little and picking from the rocks I was hoping he was gonna make it.

I got to see henry's tank the other day and man these pics dont do it justice the tank looks great keep up the good work henry

Back