90gal setup in Naples

lauraleellbp

Custom glass 52"L x 16"W x 25"H with custom canopy. Drilled, built-in overflow. $150 for tank and canopy.

Also available- Stand, NEW 260w (4x65w) PC w/LED + tilting leg mount, NEW 300gph canister, used Emperor 400 HOB, used gravel vac. Canopy and stand need fresh coat of paint (sanded and prepped), bulkheads need installing (have new ones just haven't installed yet). No sump.

$550 takes it ALL- also on Craigslist and several other forums, first come first served! If you want to come see it this weekend please let me know so I can make plans.

Local pickup only (Naples/Golden Gate Estates). I accept PayPal, cash, or money order- no personal checks. PM or email me @ lauraleellbp@yahoo.com
mynewfishtank.jpg

this one looks awfully close to the one that was sitting in san carlos park on Harrisburg & lee rd. a few weeks ago.

I bought it about a month ago in San Carlos so maybe it's the same one? Old pic- I've done some cleaning it up- water deposits, removed the old background, sanded down the canopy and stand (still need paint though). I'm into FW not SW, and I just got a 90gal tank that isn't drilled that I'm setting up instead of this one. Don't have room for 2 or I would! LOL

Still available; the stand and hood have been sanded and repainted- this setup looks great, just add water, LR and fish!

Back