A couple frag shots.

kharmaguru

All I Want is Wingstop
Premium Member
Sorry my phone takes crappy pics.

1 gold hammer becoming 2. It's like some of the tentacles are trying to be on both.

hammer_split-jpg.32371181

Duncans always look demonic to me. They sure eat like demons lol.

duncan_demon.jpg

Attachments

• hammer_split.jpg
    hammer_split.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 208
Very cool- always nice to see them extended and full early on. How long have you had them?
Thanks. The hammer is 2 or 3 months bought as a single head. The Duncan is just over a month bought as a single head turning into 5 fast lol.

Very nice looking frags. Do you use any filters?
Aquarium filters or lens filters?

For aquarium it's just live rock in the sump and a skimmer (and nuisance algae of course lol).

For the photos not with my phone. Just cropped and 'auto levels' in photoshop.

I think I used an orange filter on these frogspawn ones I took a while ago.

spawn.jpg

Newest addition to the frag tank. Tuxedo urchin my wife calls "Pinny". She says its a girl because of the fascinator hat she's wearing. Funny thing is it had that hat when I got it and it let go of it when I handled her after acclimation. The first thing she did was go around and find the same hat instead of picking up some of the other pieces from the tank. I guess it's a favourite.

urchin1.JPG

5 months on. The duncan has grown a bunch of new heads and looks like an insane muppet. The hammer I thought had not done that much but I see now it's tentacles have easily doubled in quantity and the heads have further separated.

Duncan_1.jpg

Duncan_2.jpg

hammer.jpg

My damsel likes to camp out in this guy, but of course took off when I grabbed my phone. Well over 20 heads now. The whole thing is flesh so I'm not sure how I'm going to frag it when the time comes. I'm used to euphillia where there's usually some exposed skeleton to cut.

IMG_20231103_205111340.jpg

You still Have the Yuma?

My long term Success rates with Yuma is low
They like to be fed. I give them LPS pellet food and they inhale it. 100 par and they're happy. This particular one has become a bit of a menace. I wish I could capture them properly, they're quite beautiful - blue bodies, orange tentacles with green tip rings, and green mouth. I had a beautiful green and yellow R. Florida and it split once and then shrunk away in the same conditions. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_20231104_200501943.jpg

-6410295394743069754.jpg

Mouth wide open at feeding time.

IMG_20231003_190136113.jpg

Back