a few wrasse and tang pics.

d-man

Not the greatest with my phone. And don't hold still very well

Attachments

• 20150208_153359.jpg
    20150208_153359.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
How have you liked your yellow coris wrasses? (I think that's what I see in there). My LFS is looking for one for me.

I'll have to get a buddy over here with a good camera and capabilities to post some pics.
I swear there are some good fish in here, lol ��

I don't have taptalk so I have only figure out how to post one pic at a time. Apparently I need to get with the program too.:confused:

Lol. Glad I'm not the only technologically inept person left on the planet.

I lve my coris. They are a pair, and sporadically do a mating dance. It was the only all yellow fish I want in the tank.

A couple of yellow tangs are nice but was worried my Gem tang and Black tang would have too many issues with them.

Yeah you have the two most pinnacle Zebrasoma tangs in the hobby, I wouldn't ever chance it unless you came across a hybrid yellow.

Yeah. Between my Gem, Black and Fowleri im only looking for 1 more tang and that is the mustard(a. Guttatus).
Other than that a few more wrasses, a shoal of maybe 10 bartletts anthias and a few more blenny/gobies. Then collection is complete. Thank god!

Yeah. Between my Gem, Black and Fowleri im only looking for 1 more tang and that is the mustard(a. Guttatus).
Other than that a few more wrasses, a shoal of maybe 10 bartletts anthias and a few more blenny/gobies. Then collection is complete. Thank god!

It's never ending and always changing... I feel your pain:eek1:

Do you have a goby/shrimp pair? That's something you definitely need.
Nice tangs! Perhaps some nori would get them to be still long enough to photograph?

Since you have the apex tang collection, get some matching showstopper wrasses: a mystery, a leopard, and a flame pair.

Lol Brett, I have...
A cf lancelatous male
Earlei
Lineatus
Labouti
Rosefascia
Ruby scales
4 8line flashers
And a few others in qt

Back