a new chapter in my reef keeping that's long overdue. a NEW tank build.

I love the light so far it's even better than I expected. The coverage and intensity is pretty insane for such a small fixture. The tank mount is ok after making a small modification (John @ FAOIS came up with it). Out of the package the mount will not hold the fixture straight it sags. After adding a small piece of vinyl shower liner (inside mount with ball joint) it works great. All in all very pleased with its power and different controllable features. I can't wait to see how coral react to it.

It looks like i'm getting my old Elos mini stand back fron aznsnakeboy. Thank you for the generous offer. The stand will go to great use on my new setup.

I love the light so far it's even better than I expected. The coverage and intensity is pretty insane for such a small fixture. The tank mount is ok after making a small modification (John @ FAOIS came up with it). Out of the package the mount will not hold the fixture straight it sags. After adding a small piece of vinyl shower liner (inside mount with ball joint) it works great. All in all very pleased with its power and different controllable features. I can't wait to see how coral react to it.

Good to know, I plan on picking up one of these for my frag tank.

I love that you can control them from your smart phone and don't need a controller plus you can adjust every bulbs intensity for full color control.the only thing I didn't see is if its fan cooled or not.

I love that you can control them from your smart phone and don't need a controller plus you can adjust every bulbs intensity for full color control.the only thing I didn't see is if its fan cooled or not.

Yes it is fan cooled and the fan is dead silent. The size of it is crazy when you see how bright it is and all the functions.

i finally got the parts needed to make my sump.im going to use a standard 10g tank with glass baffles for bubble traps.i had 3 pieces of glass cut and polished today and the guy only charged me $17 for the work.so between the tank cost,glass cost,silicone,and tape im in the sump about $40.here are the parts prior to assembly.im using black silicone to add a little flair to the sump.i wouuld post pics but my computer is having a bad day and i just cant get it to work right.ill post pics once i get it working right.

Painted the back black and used black silicon. Just need to add a filter sock holder and clean up some sloppy silicone work and she will be all done.

I have that overflow. Just installed last week on my tank and absolutely love it. Took a little bit of playing around to get bean animal plumbing in check but it's dead silent and great.

I have that overflow. Just installed last week on my tank and absolutely love it. Took a little bit of playing around to get bean animal plumbing in check but it's dead silent and great.

Glad to know you were able to get the bean animal overflow Inside the external box.

Not judging because a nice overflow but that seems like a lot of coin considering you're experienced with building things from acrylic.

I know I might just build my own, only issue might be finding bulkheads that will fit into a box that's only 1.5"thick.

One completed sump minus the filter sock holder which I just need to mount once I find my drill.I also need to find a 4" hole saw for the filter sock hole.I can't get the MP-10 today as the seller has a prior engagement. I'll be getting the pump tomorrow and ordering the tank next week.

Back