a new chapter in my reef keeping that's long overdue. a NEW tank build.

Following! :D Followed your tanks in the past. Always admired the great colours you got in your corals. :)

Sorry for no recent updates.my funds dried up and I had to put the tank on hold for a little while. I should be getting started on buying the few last pieces needed to set up the system. The first thing I'm buying is a deep blue rimless 28g reef ready. I need to buy a LED light system, probably an AI prime.I will also need a skimmer and controller but I'll just buy one piece at a time until I have everything I need. I'll start updating this thread as soon as I begin buying the last few pieces of the puzzle.

No problem. I liked your old tanks so will definitely follow the thread. Goodluck with the purchases. If it helps, keep an eye out for used reefing gear...sometimes you can get some stuff almost new at crazy low prices. :)

Chris,

I have plenty of Live sand/rock Free for you, some nice pieces too and a RLS skimmer for sale, I have Been wanting to call you but cant figure what is your correct # :) I have a mountain of odds and ends too: pumps, AC3 ect...

Back