Ac emergency.

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
My Ac went out yesterday. Bay side heating and air took good care of me! if anyone has problems this summer try them out I was very happy. I know the owner is big into our hobby too so he understands how important are temp control homes are for our tanks. That's why I am posting here I felt it was tank related. I have heard to many stories of people loosing there tanks in Florida when the Ac goes out in the summer.

I do have 2 chillers for these emergency situations but always nice to know a company that understands how important these things are to us.

Roger

Thanks for sharing Roger. So... did you sell him any frags? LOL

Don't want to get in trouble with fwc I haven't sold or traded any frags in along time ;( stupid Florida law makers are not smart enough to be able to keep hobbiest separate from retail. That's a whole different story.

Haha Web.
Bummer Roger, so glad I can fix my own.
What was the problem? Capacitor?

Last time it was capacitor. This time the outside breaker went bad and was basically stuck in the off position even though it said on. so technically this time it wasn't Ac related problem so much, but they were here about 10am and could the problem quickly. Got it swapped out and working. the fast response gets an A+ from me.

Tony727 is a active member who was kind enough to offer some free dragons breath to me , He also is a A/C professional aswell !

Back