Acros for sale - $10 fresh cut / $20 mounted (pictures inside)

sfdan

Here is how it works:

1. Frags are $10 each if fresh cut OR $20 each and they will be mounted and healed for 2 weeks --- your choice
2. Minimum spend is $50
3. Contactless, curbside pickup only, in SF (Castro)
4. Payment through Paypal

7 day warranty on all frags. If a frag dies within 7 days I'll refund the cost per frag that doesn't make it. Each frag will come in own specimen cup. All of these corals are healthy and growing in my tank.

Send me a PM if interested. Most of these corals are very large and I can frag multiple times, but a few of them can only be fragged a couple times, so availability not guaranteed.

What we got available:

***Temporarily pausing... See note below... check back in a week***

BC Adam Bomb (source: BC)
Therman's Rainbow (source: therman)
BC Rainbows in spain (source: nanomarine)
BC Lemon Hammer (source: BC)*
ORA Hawkins (source: ORA)
Copp's CaliCali Stag (source: therman)
Neon Green Slimer (source: Vivid Aquariums)
SC Orange Passion (source: therman)*
RC Poison envy (source: BC)*
Red Mille (source: unknown)
Ultimate purple monster (source: nanomarine)
CC Dark Knight (source: therman)
ORA Laura’s Purple Polyp (source: ORA)

*SOLD OUT* CC Disney Jr (source: therman)*

*: Probably a frag on the smaller side due (1/2"-1") to the size/growth patterns of the coral.

Photos from my tank, taken today, side view, under radium MH lights. A lot of these corals look extremely different under blue LEDs. Feel free to look at other pictures of the corals from other sources to estimate what it might look like in your tank.

BC Adam Bomb
uNf7IcI.jpg

CC Disney Jr (This one does not look particularly interesting under daylights. It's from Therman so I trust that it is what he says it is, but please evaluate this yourself)
OoRmoDm.jpg

BC Rainbows in Spain
2rCwzgW.jpg

BC Lemon Hammer
24BgQn6.jpg

ORA Hawkins
oScHQHK.jpg

Copp's CaliCali
Difib0z.jpg

Green Slimer
09BwcMM.jpg

SC Orange Passion
aJ9nKcU.jpg

RC Poison Envy
Vp5fcxC.jpg

Red Mille
rhF2OTu.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the fresh cut of:

BC Adam Bomb (source: BC)
Therman's Rainbow (source: therman)
BC Lemon Peel (source: BC)*
ORA Hawkins (source: ORA)
SC Orange Passion (source: therman)*
RC Poison envy (source: BC)*
Ultimate purple monster (source: nanomarine)
CC Dark Knight (source: therman)
ORA Laura's Purple Polyp (source: ORA)

Please text me at (415) 971-9918.

Ok lots of demand. I'm going to pause taking any new orders and see how my corals look after fulfilling everybody that has messaged. Don't want to overpromise or stress my corals too much!

Ok lots of demand. I'm going to pause taking any new orders and see how my corals look after fulfilling everybody that has messaged. Don't want to overpromise or stress my corals too much!

When you have more, I would love some Frag. Please let me know Thanks

I appreciate all the PMs and replies, but the main issue for me isn't the availability of corals, it is the time to manage/fulfill the orders and arrange the pickups.

If you PM me or reply here, you are not getting put into a reservation queue. I don't have the capacity to do that and then follow up with everybody in order when I've got time for more orders. Please follow this thread and when I'm ready to take orders again I'll come up with some sort of system to fulfill as many orders as I have time for in a given week. I apologize if that means you want frags and aren't able to get them as quickly as you'd like.

Thanks for the update:rollface:
I appreciate all the PMs and replies, but the main issue for me isn't the availability of corals, it is the time to manage/fulfill the orders and arrange the pickups.

If you PM me or reply here, you are not getting put into a reservation queue. I don't have the capacity to do that and then follow up with everybody in order when I've got time for more orders. Please follow this thread and when I'm ready to take orders again I'll come up with some sort of system to fulfill as many orders as I have time for in a given week. I apologize if that means you want frags and aren't able to get them as quickly as you'd like.

Thank you sfdan, thanks for doing this truly for the beloved hobby and for the community.

$10/$20 for these collection corals are unbeatable, I don't think we can find anything like this out there. I guess I was lucky/early enough to have a hand on these frags. They were cut big too, "œchunky" cut by some definition. Importantly, the frags are super gorgeous and healthy, the "œinsane" colors blow up in my tank immediately. Thanks for SHARING, sfdan.

To others, hope you can get yours soon, certainly you will enjoy them as much as I am (fyi I got a freebie too)

1e851b1611901084b168873fd772c923.jpg

Back