After Swap Special! Coral Blow Out!

AquaticLifeDrct

In Memoriam
Hey everyone! I just wanted to extend the frag swap prices to those who could not make it to the MR swap. We have tons of frags from $10+! Huge discounts on all corals and there will be a 10% discount on ALL FISH! Also for those of you who asked about the Yellow/Green Millie... my supplier had one in stock so we are offering frags of it for $30 each. These pieces are very very limited and is first come first serve! We also have that beautiful Pink millie that was also at the swap and a sweet Rainbow Millie but the frags on the rainbow millie is super limited!(Just a few pieces) We were also able to acquire a crazy rainbow chalice.... These pics do not do any justice(was using underwater camera) so please do stop by to take a look. You will not be disappointed!

P4120217.jpg

P4120218.jpg

P4120219.jpg

P4120220.jpg

P4120222.jpg

P4120221.jpg

pics 1,2 and 5 are $30 a frag and will be about 1.5" with multibranches...
Pic 3 is $60 for a 1" multibranch frag but is very very limited(only 3 pieces)

i have frags ranging from $20-$30 on the black hole suns..... only about 6 frags available at the moment but when i get back to the shop saturday i can frag more incase they sold out by then...

we are not coming to the meeting as i will be away on business but i may be able to send someone over to deliver if you guys want to start a group buy? These pics are just a sample of what we have instore. It would be best to stop by as we have hundreds of frags and some colonies we are selling very cheap....also fish are on sale as well!

I am away on business and unfortunately i take care of the online stuff. If you guys can call the shop and speak to dom that would be great. He can hold them for you... Or if someone can stop by and pick them all up that would be easier...

I went today and the frags are very nice, Dom was very cool and helped me out... I had to walk out because I wanted to get a frag of all the pics... Real Niiice stuff guys...

hey guys we still have some frags of the millies left... just wanted to say that tomorrow is the last day of the sale with frag swap pricing....

Back