all must go getting out of hobby

Congo32

hi most of u knowive beem working on my food truck . the time has come and i havent had much time to enjoy my tank . all i do is feed and dose .everything is for sale first corals i have over 100 pieces here are a few with prices whole frags no cutting in half or one polyp frags dont ask i wont do it
cornbread cotton candy chalice 5 eyes $15 per eye
sobe watermelon chalice 3 eyes $25 per eye
green lepto 2" plus $25
bubble gum monster chalice 6 plus eyes $15 per eye
magenta birdsnest colony $40
ora pearlberry 2" plus fully encrusted $40
red lepto 2" plus $30
alien eye chalice 4 eyes $10 per eye
emerald mummy chalice eye 4 eyes $30 per eye
fruit bar chalice 2 eyes $30 per eye
orengi chalice 3 eyes $40 per eye
miami hurricane chalice colony 10 plus eyes $15 per eye
original mummy eye 3 eyes $20 per eye
pink lemonade 2" plus fully encrusted $40
15 plus polyps of god of war $15 per polyp plus much more text orcall me 305 989 953 five

Hey Jose sorry to hear but I know how busy you could get. I just sent you a text. I call the pink lemonade and the ora pearlberry. I also want a few others if you still have them. Please get back to me and let me know. I could see you tomorrow or Tuesday. Let me know what works best for you.

Thanks

I sent you a text. I'm interested in a bunch of your corals. Let me know where you live I have tomorrow off if your around.

Jurg

Great guy with great corals. Most of my first corals came from him. Sorry to see you go. You should do an ice cream party for us lol.

Great guy and great pieces..got some rastas, ufos, sunny ds, rdpe, purple pe and nuclear green! Going back tomorrow for his clownfish pair!

good dude I got some nice zoas and montis. i agree with pork and an ice cream party. or atleast park outside the frag swaps. :lol:

Back