All of my Aquarium Stuff For Sale

Nitroq2

I can no longer watch my tank deteriorate futher than what I have. I am going to put somebody in a nice setup pretty cheap. I have a custom built stand cherry wood in color that houses a 90 gallon reef ready all glass aquarium with a 30 gallon custom built all glass sump with 3 sections. The tank has 2 seio Power heads on a seio controller. The tank has a hamilton light setup with (2) 250 watt Halides and two 90 watt compacts for evening and actinic all bulbs were replaced within the last 3 months. I also have a digital timer to control the lights. In the sump I have an ASM GS2 skimmer and the pump was replaced last year with the upgraded pump. I also have a Magnum 350 to help clear the water and run carbon. The return pump is a 7.5 mag pump. I have a Tunze Auto Top off controller that the pump went out on recently so it will cost you about 25 bucks for a new pump on it but last I checked it was still top of the line, the container I use will last at least a week at a time. I have a 5 gallon bucket of salt, and tons of supplies that will go with it. Also will be letting 10 gallon tank with a 90 watt pc bulb go with it if you want a frag tank its on a stand and with a powerhead. I am sure there is more hardware and remember I am giving you everything I have with it so if I missed something it gets thrown in.

Now for life in the tank. Its got plenty of live rock about half way up dont remember how many pounds. Remember this tank has been up for two years and I haven't really fooled with it in a year. So I wont talk about the cleaning it needs. Algae while it has some is not over tanking the tank by any means. The reason I mention that is I would probably toss the sand and put in fresh. As for corals to be honest I don't want to count them but I will say there is a few hundred zoanthids of different types from fire and ice to Red People eaters (which there is probably more than 100 of in there I am not counting them). There is a small rock of say 15-20 Tubs Blues, and then many others maybe you can tell by the pictures. You will find a 20 or so mushrooms both frilly type and the striped. Way to many kenya trees to count. A fairly large (5 inches or so) flouresent tipped leather. Several orange Caps A huge piece of Golden cap along with another 4-5 inch piece of it. A small green cap or two. There is a about 5-6 heads of Hammer Coral in there. There is one crocea clam about 3 inches or so. I know I missing things and as I think of them I will put them. Other livestock include a Purple Tang about 3 years old and a red hawkfish that is about 2 years old. There is also a yellow brittle star about 8 inches or so that you will see every now and again.

As I said I am going to let this go cheap you will need to bring help to get it. I will let you have everything I have for $700 firm, I will not split this up even to make money on it. I also will not entertain other offers. I think $750 is less than half what I should be asking. The tank while it needs a major cleaning and water change, has been operational for over 2 and a half years. With some of the corals being in there that long. I will post some pictures tomorrow that are up to date.

Here is a shot of the tank and stand.
newfurniture.jpg

Tank back in mid 2006
Tank042506.jpg

Tank back sometime last year
PICT1714.jpg

I will get an update tomorrow evening. Ask if you have questions. I am just about 15 minutes south of Jasper.

Thats a nice setup and a very good deal. I'm sure someone will be willing to take it off your hands.. BTW You might want to post it over in the used equipment section on RC if you haven't already.. I didn't have alot of luck finding someone local with my 190.. But I posted over there and had two buyers in one days time. Tank was sold and picked up 3 days later lol

I thought I would post the updated pictures here should Febreez decide he doesn't want it later. Again the pictures will show my lack of desire lately and I am somewhat ashamed I let the tank get to this point. I am sure that Febreez will bring it back to its full splendor within a couple months.

RPEswithTang.jpg

AnotherSPSshotwithPurpleTang.jpg

FireandIcewithEagleeyes.jpg

JustleftofSPS-ZOANTHIDS.jpg

RedPeopleEaters.jpg

LeftSideofTankSoftiesRPEsCENTER.jpg

Back