All the old guys

My kids love it when I put my old grill in LOL. My boys are going to be 9 in a few months to tell how old that pic is. Tank is doing great

Last edited:
Hi guys, still lurk here occasionally. Sold the tank in 2010 when we moved up to Ocala. Set up a few FW tanks with wild Discus, but always missed having a reef tank. Picked up a used 29 Biocube a while back & within a couple of months, the bug had really hit. So I sold the Discus & converted my RR 92 corner tank.
Didn't realize how much I missed the hum of the computer fan cooling my metal halide bulb :)
Glad to see a few of the old timers still active here. All the best

Picked up a used 29 Biocube a while back & within a couple of months, the bug had really hit. So I sold the Discus & converted my RR 92 corner tank.
Didn't realize how much I missed the hum of the computer fan cooling my metal halide bulb :)
Glad to see a few of the old timers still active here. All the best

Welcome back! Come stop by the nano forum where we share our love and angst of nano systems (and the hobby in general). It's tough to stay out of the hobby once you've had success... While I loved our 3 year stint in Michigan, I really missed having a reef tank.

Thanks ReefWreak, but the Biocube got sold after I transferred everything into the 92. It was a great setup & responsible for reigniting my love of the hobby. Cheers.

I'm still here... but I have a cichlid tank now, lol... I set up a 120 gal in my apartment, and had nothing but problems... traced it back to the pest control company, but finally just broke it down to start over. ABout to set up a small reef for my girlfriend's classroom if I can find the right tank.

I remember trading my first frags with Chris Little (ChrisAggie), and the last FMAS show we ever did... got exhibitor's choice for an 18g viaaqua tank, no skimmer, quad power compact pc's (190 watts of lighting), my favorite tank ever.

I think I remember that tank. Did it have black sand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, where's all the old timers!? The one's who used to light their tanks by campfire or the rays of the sun.

there was a guy on here growing the nicest sticks under vho lighting, its been a while i guess, lol. im down to a 20 gallon planted tank (that i enjoy) been getting the bug and have an empty 40 gallon breeder laying around.

Chuck had the craziest frag tank setup. Then again it was the probably the first dedicated drag tank I'd ever seen in person. That thing was huge. I remember he was having some health issues, anyone know how he is?
Chuck is doing great....still at the post office and no DT....

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm still here although don't post much in here anymore....just too much going on but anyone is welcome to stop by and see things .... DT is doing great with a ton of changes and its raining sps thease days ...
c9a52f5f188e6e419da00654619c4c21.jpg
a8f386fb4aefda3034ea61dc5236a693.jpg
ce6d657c6f32ca0c868d4a3c9ea941dc.jpg
4d5e6295e52fd4cc27011cb3f6cd3d60.jpg
e20d310f754b8f28d8d142786000c672.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back