ANCHOR meeting Saturday February 28

reefrubble

Premium Member
I need to get a head count for the ANCHOR meeting Saturday February 28 . I will be hosting the meeting at my home , at 5361 Hushpuppy Lane Weeki Wachee 34607. Also need a vote on time of meeting , 2:00 PM , or 6:00 PM . I would like 2:00 PM , but if 6:00 PM is better for everyone , that will work Too . We will be discussing , the future of ANCHOR , as far as what type of format we want for our club . We also need to talk about topics , and activities for our meetings .

Ted,

I plan on being there. And 2:00pm works much better for me (avoids the "not being home Saturday night" problem). If 6:00pm ends up working better for everyone else, I will have to be tentative for now.

Jim

I will see if I can attend, I live in NPR, across the Street from Rob (Payyourtoll). I have met Steven M recently also. I wasn't aware of ANCHOR until a few weeks ago. I am new to the Saltwater thing and still learning lots of new stuff.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14304499#post14304499 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Flacricket
Lets have the meeting at the bookstore

lol..thats a thought

Paul,

Maybe we could all pitch in and help you set up a reef tank at the store. Surround it with books on setting up a saltwater aquarium - instant sales increase :)

Jim

Red Wings -- Stanley Cup Champs -- sorry I'm from Detroit.

I love the Lightning, BUT Red Wings have my heart!

Diane

Wings are like the Cowboys in Football, you either love them (because your from there) or hate them...LOL

Rangers were my team when i was younger, but I have fully converted to a Lightning Fan, since seeing them open up in the Expo Hall and following them ever since.

On the defense for Paul, there really is no room for a reef tank at the bookstore, its packed, no less a reef meeting. I was looking forward to seeing Paul again, outside of the store though.
TBhockey, I work for the lightning's team physician and sometimes ask for tickets to the game but rarely have the time to go. When I do go I enjoy it and fully support the team. I have met some of the players that come in for their physicals at the end of the season. My fav is Marty, he signed my lightning hat a few years back. :)

Sue,

Do you still have the urchin - did he work out ok for you?

I have three small long spine black urchins that I can bring to the meeting if anyone wants one.

Jim

Jim, I kept him for a few weeks and he was fine but really cleaned off too much of my coraline so I passed him on to Dr. Gray at the office. He loves him but keeps knocking down his frags. I offerred to pass him on to another club member but last I heard his wife told me that he loves the urchin and wants to get a small tank for him. Thanks, but I will pass on the urchin for now. I love the diademas but they grow reallly fast.

Back