Andrae

The limit is 20 pieces per day with a saltwater fishing license. Don't get greedy, the MP will take your boat, dive gear and impound your car if they feel like it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8134135#post8134135 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Abengochea
do u need to scuba to enjoy these spots or can u enjoy them snorkelling?

These spots are perfect for snorkling. I spent 3 hours in the water yesterday and never went deeper than 4 feet.

SWEET! That place looks good. I am hopeing to go soon. The last time I went snorkelling in the pennekamp, I can't see much cause the water was about 25 feet deep. Going to go to the dive shop tomorrow to get the rest of my equipments. :)

Andrea, when will you be going again?

As of now, I am planning to take the course weekend of the 28th of this month. Keep your fingers crossed that no stupid hurricane is going to spoil it....

I splurged and got a new mask, it's frameless (guess something new), so it's very soft and comfortable. Worked great! Ask for it when you go to the dive shop.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8132739#post8132739 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Treeman
The limit is 20 pieces per day with a saltwater fishing license. Don't get greedy, the MP will take your boat, dive gear and impound your car if they feel like it.

20 Pieces of what though? I know that live rock and corals are out so what is legal? I'm actually thinking of heading down their to the cove and to check out any other spots we think look promising with my old man tomorrow so I wanted to make sure I'm clear on what can be done.

Thanks

Gary, the weather down there is very unpredictable. It might rain on one side of the island and not on the other. Like this past weekend, it was raining here, right? We didn't have a drop! I would say chance it, morning is better. Check the tides table to see when it's low and hight tide. I like the bayside better at high tide and the ocean side is better at low tide.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8148415#post8148415 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kewlworm
Thanks for the tips, Andrea. Hopefully, everything will go as I planned. :)

Hey Kewlworm your not planning on going out there tomorrow are you? If you are keep a look out for a silver nissan frontier. I'll be there with my old man. I plan to be out there about 09:00 am. I'm also going to look around that area to see if I find any other promising spots.

Back