Another Green bubble tip nem looking "shrivled" PLEASE HELP

10millCheetah

first things first,
HOT5 lighting
nitrates 10
nitrites0
am-0
Ive come home the past two days from work to my GBTA looking rather upset, shriveled up last night he looked awesome, this morning he looked great but again as i come home he looks like hes dying. Is this a normal process or should i be worried? He seems to come back but??

pictures? Nitrates should be zero as well. How old is the tank? How far away from the lights is he? When is the last time he moved?

So many questions..

pictures? Nitrates should be zero as well. How old is the tank? How far away from the lights is he? When is the last time he moved?

So many questions..

nitrates are rarely zero in my tank, i have a huge skimmer, change water every 3 weeks, but they usually sit around 0-10. Nem has been fine ever since day one in the tank, just seems to be doing much more shriveling and deflating lately, he has not moved in about 2 months he is on a rock 3/4 of the way to the bottom of my tank, my tank is a standard 90 gallon. majority of the day he looks incredible, but for a few hours with lights on or off, it just depends on him, he looks completely deflated? It recovers everyday, so i may just be over cautious, but just seeing if someone else has dealt with it and knows of something it could be?

Back