Any good fish stores in crystal river area?

nathan1986

Going to ozello trail today and im in need of some suppies. Wanted to go to faois but the gf really wants to go out to ozello. Cusious if there are any good stores in crystal river area, thanks

Going to ozello trail today and im in need of some suppies. Wanted to go to faois but the gf really wants to go out to ozello. Cusious if there are any good stores in crystal river area, thanks

I don't believe anything is in the area. I've looked before when driving home from Jax and I needed a few things.

I live in inverness. Closest places are spring hill, coupls shops there. Brooksville has some, and ocala has 2 I think. It sucks but I just mail order dry goods and when we want livestock we take a day trip to tampa or orlando. Used to be a little shop in dunnellon, but he sold, and it took a dive. Citrus county is the dumps for this hobby.

I was talking on the phone to a guy in crystal river, national aquariums I think. Apparently he had a store front in crystal river before the economy bust. Was thinking about doing it again. Keep an eye out. Also I just remembered fancys pets on 19 has a small marine section. Its kinda pathetic. Was looking for silicon the other day and stopped in and stumbled upon their marine section. Have about a dozen fish. Didnt see any corals. Their dry goods are limited too from what I rememeber but as has been said, not much here to support such a store

Last edited:
Back