any nebraska people

Do you know by chance if they have any decent stores like. Kearny. Or grand island ? Other. Then the petco in GI? I'm in norton ks. Not really close to you all

There is a place in Kearney, Ne I think its Pet Kingdom, google it and call the owner he's very nice and specializes in small pets. I however have never been there, but have spoke to him about reef tanks before.

So I talked to the guy in Kearney and he seemed pretty cool been doing it for 20+ years good to know, I'm heading there Thursday for some salt and sand for my sump. But he said if doesn't have what I need he'll ship it to me. Pretty cool but unless I get a deal not much help. Hopefully I can get a couple dominos this trip. I'll post back how it's stocked I realize most of you are east side but someone might read this someday who lives out here in the country.

That place was pretty bad. 5 30 gal tanks running canisters. One 50 gallon salt mix, wait I bought that. Less then 12 fish. :( I want to buy him out just to save the stuff, but I didn't want it my tank.

Back