Any reeflux 12k users ?

abhishek@1985

Hi ,

Am currently running radium 250 on m80 ballast over a 30 x30 x18 inches 70 gallon sps only tank .
Since the radium is close up its demise ,figured I would try a different bulb .
I had run reeflux like 8 years back and vividly remember the cool effect it had on blues .
Hence want to try it again .
Thinking if a 12k 250 watt reeflux run on a luxcore electronic ballast .
Question is whether I should run iron normal 250 or 250 hqi mode ?

Does anybody have a PAR comparison of reeflux 12 k over radium ?

Regards,
Abhishek

I'm pretty sure those bulbs are designed for electronic ballasts, so no hqi needed.

I don't have par measurements, but I used to run them. Sanjay's website may still have that data available.

I'm pretty sure those bulbs are designed for electronic ballasts, so no hqi needed.

I don't have par measurements, but I used to run them. Sanjay's website may still have that data available.

How did you like them ? I know they make blues special but how did you like them on red acroporas ?

Regards,
Abhishek

How did you like them ? I know they make blues special but how did you like them on red acroporas ?

Regards,
Abhishek
I think it's the best looking bulb currently available. It will show all colors and doesn't look like Windex. I'm personally spoiled with the flexibility of LEDs right now, but would have probably stuck with those halide bulbs had it been possible with my current setup. I just didn't have the height clearance over my in-wall acrylic tank because of ductwork and didn't want to risk melting the acrylic.

I think it's the best looking bulb currently available. It will show all colors and doesn't look like Windex. I'm personally spoiled with the flexibility of LEDs right now, but would have probably stuck with those halide bulbs had it been possible with my current setup. I just didn't have the height clearance over my in-wall acrylic tank because of ductwork and didn't want to risk melting the acrylic.

Sounds like its worth a try . I hope it just turn turn out yellow compared to my radium .

Oh ok. Your bulb, I took it as the whole line of radium bulbs. My misunderstanding [emoji38]

Corey

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back