Anyone Carbon Dosing/Bio Pellets?

Officially done with biopellets. Tried running 2 times and had mixed results. This last time things seemed to be going well and then the cyano outbreak started and that was the last straw. Just to many little problems associated with. Started using Red Sea NO3:pO4X and having great results so far. Nitrates starting dropping right away. Similar to vodka doing.

Officially done with biopellets. Tried running 2 times and had mixed results. This last time things seemed to be going well and then the cyano outbreak started and that was the last straw. Just to many little problems associated with. Started using Red Sea NO3:pO4X and having great results so far. Nitrates starting dropping right away. Similar to vodka doing.

That cool TIM. You where using them for the longest time. I thought about the Red Sea products as well. Im just using GFO right now.

Nitrates

Nitrates

Mike,

Yeah, I'm having good luck with the NO3:pO4X. Nitrates now down between 5-10. No downside that I've noticed so far.

Lol

Lol

Mike,

Yeah, Pedro would probably say that. LOL. No thanks. The NoPox4 is working fine for me. Sitting on 5ppm nitrates with no pellets or scrubbers to worry about. Just dosing 10 ml daily and I'm gonna set that up on a dosing pump. MUCH easier.

Mike,

Yeah, Pedro would probably say that. LOL. No thanks. The NoPox4 is working fine for me. Sitting on 5ppm nitrates with no pellets or scrubbers to worry about. Just dosing 10 ml daily and I'm gonna set that up on a dosing pump. MUCH easier.

thats cool, I need to get one of those dosers.

Reactor

Reactor

I still have the Nextreef reactor. It work about the best of all the reactors I tried.Pretty easy to use.

Back