Anyone fragging Zoo's?

These are the ones someone said are gorilla nipples :)

I don't have pics of the rest right now - lights are out...

i have two frags of these rpe, one has 4 polyps and the other has six. Im Lon if your interested I would trade for a piece of one of your other zoas you pick up from someone.

DSC_0114.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12222118#post12222118 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chadfarmer
armageddons pics please

Here is a pic, and after a little research, I can't decide if these are armageddons or armor of gods as they have characteristics of both. They are also more red than this pic shows. These are under 150w 14k Hamilton with no actinics.

IMG_1587.jpg

What do you guys/gals think?

Where did you get the armageddons?
I got them from another reefer on here, user name jeffberg

Kraash where you located in IL?
I am in Vandalia, about 60 miles from St. Louis

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12239902#post12239902 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kraash
Here is a pic, and after a little research, I can't decide if these are armageddons or armor of gods as they have characteristics of both. They are also more red than this pic shows. These are under 150w 14k Hamilton with no actinics.

IMG_1587.jpg

What do you guys/gals think?

Where did you get the armageddons?
I got them from another reefer on here, user name jeffberg

Kraash where you located in IL?
I am in Vandalia, about 60 miles from St. Louis

Definitely not armegeddons. I'm going with AOGs. I hope you didn't pay armegeddon prices for them!

looks like AOGs to me

trust me armageddons are a pain to keep

Chadfarmer:

I am interested in trying them out but I saw your note. What are the problems keeping them???

thanks in advance.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12257874#post12257874 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dsieber
looks like AOGs to me

trust me armageddons are a pain to keep

Chadfarmer:

I am interested in trying them out but I saw your note. What are the problems keeping them???

thanks in advance.....

They do not do well in general. I've had them, Chad's had them, several other zoanthid people that can keep everything else have had them. They don't grow for very many people at all, and have a tendency to melt into oblivion for no apparent reason. I can keep any other type of zoanthid/palythoa but I cannot keep armegeddons to save my life.

Back